Amazing legs in beige knee boots

Boots and pantyhose are a killer combination, it is the best way to showing off your legs. You will catch all eyes around you.

A friend told me once that no girl wears pantyhose without a purpose. Maybe that is true but something undeniable is that the feeling on my skin is great. It simply feels like heaven. Pantyhose touches every bit of your skin below your waistline. And not just touches, but hugs and even caresses when you move; many pantyhose will shift slightly when legs are actively moving around. This tactile input, if it is pleasant for you, becomes a very usual and comfortable feeling. I wear pantyhose for so long that when I don’t, my legs feel weird and definitely not as good.

I love pairing my dresses or skirts with knee boots.

Boots are a staple shoe when it comes to cold-weather fashion. They’re multi-purpose shoes that every woman owns for various types of occasions. They can work in an office setting or just meeting friends for a few drinks. Wearing tall riding boots says we’re ready for work or play – whatever comes our way.

The feeling of wearing boots is great. There is a feeling that is something like a mixture of confidence or power or maybe superiority, anyway its a good feeling.

Then there is the feeling that everyone is looking at me. And they probably are as thigh boots demand attention. The higher the boot the higher the attention.


Woman wearing a beige mini dress, black pantyhose and beige knee boots


JB

SUBSCRIBE